Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday 11-24-2009

[teaser+tuesday.bmp]

TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. It asks you to:

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations and they can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Please avoid spoilers!

My Teasers

" But Boris was unpersuaded. I just remember three of them, he insisted. I am positive he had just three daughters."


2 comments:

  1. My interest is piqued. Why do they need to know the number of daughters? The book title is fascinating as well. Great teaser!

    You can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds very interesting! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete