J. Kaye's Book Blog: The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge: "The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--The Mini - Check out and read 25 library books.
--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I selected the level of The Mini: To read 25 library books.
A list of these books will be added to this post in the near future.