Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge

Socrates Book Reviews is sponsoring a reading challenge for James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series. I have not read any of the books so this is a great motivation for me to read them over the next year. What fun this will be and even if I don't finish all of them, I'll enjoy myself in the meantime.

Check out Socrates Book Reviews blog for the guidelines and to sign up.

All you have to do is read the your posted list of books (in my case all of them) between August 15, 2009 and August 15, 2010. That's a year to complete whatever books you haven't read in this series. Here are the books written so far by James Patterson for this series and the ones I will read over the next year.

Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge:
1st to Die
2nd Chance
3rd Degree
4th of July
5th Horseman
6th Target
7th Heaven
8th Confession

I am excited to particpate and can hardly wait to start.

1 comment: